1. Dab Dab Tatts®
Pop Tatts Temporary Tattoos Cosmetic Inks
Thanks for the above pic to Elena Lieu and Tim Tam Studios using our Pop Tatts Ink to hand draw these Professional Tattoos
1. Dab Dab Tatts® Pop Tatts
Thanks for the above and below pics to Elena Lieu and Tim Tam Studios using our Pop Tatts Ink to hand draw these Professional Tattoos
Our Dab Dab Tatts® have been successfully selling since 2007 and now we have updated our Ink formulas of our new and exciting Pop Tatts Inks
1. Ink is visible on skin as soon as it is applied with a brush, sponge or glove
3. Pop Tatts Inks will last a few days even up to one week but can be retouched when they start to fade
3. Pop Tatts Inks can be removed Instantly with alcohol or Medi Swabs
4. Pop Tatts Inks are designed for people with no special skill and also for professional artists
5. Pop Tatts Inks are easy and fun to use and apply. Just use your own brush, glove, stencils, sponges, talc baby powder to set and keep them long lasting.
6. Ingredients and Safety Info for all of our Cosmetic Products: Our Temporary Tattoos, Tattoo Papers and Inks-Comply with Australian Standards AS/NZS ISO 8124.3:2003 and also comply with the Trade Practices Regulations for Cosmetics and Toiletries Ingredient Labelling. All our Formulas and CAS/Einecs/Inci/FDA-21 CFR and CTFA Nos also comply with Australian Govt Department of Heath.
7. Do not apply to sensitive skin or near eyes. If any sensitivity occurs remove the product instantly with any perfume, baby oil with a strong rub or sticky tape.
All rights reserved ©1991-2022